Senior CRM Programmer Analyst (Boston, MA) 13-107
- Configure and implement CRM and Campaign Management application to meet our business needs.
- Ability to administer users, roles and layouts in corporate’s CRM system.
- Participate in unit and regression testing during every release.
- Provide business support to various business units within the company for both off-premise and on-premise applications and systems.
- Provide technical expertise and development responsibility in a sales reporting transactional and analytical environment, customer relationship management, deployed through various vendor and in-house developed solutions.
- Responsible for system analysis, design, coding, configuration, testing, and documentation.
- Contribute in designing and implementing integration solutions between various systems.
- Support nightly batch production cycles, which requires periodic on call responsibility
- 8+ years of IT experience and 5+ years with CRM development, preferably in financial services, in continuous increase in level of responsibility
- Efficient in developing reports in CRM/Campaign Management System to business needs
- Efficient in configuring workflows, applying validation logic at different levels of the application.
- Experience in using bulk data load techniques
- Ability to write advance sql queries, procedures and analyze data in database
- Desire to work in fast-paced delivery-focused environment
- Strong business, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively to offer innovative solutions for our business needs
- Proactive in solving business and/or technical problems
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-starter requiring little supervision to complete tasks
- Proactive in foreseeing potential business and technical problems and mitigating risk
Technical/Analytical Skills Required:
- Familiarity with database design and running advanced SQL queries
- Complete understanding of all phases of the development lifecycle and development methodologies.
- Take on responsibility to configure packaged solutions or SAAS applications.
- Ability to assume responsibility of any methodology phase.
To find out more contact us at:
Jon Freehling President
The Profile Group, Inc. (Technical Placement Firm)
607 North Ave. Suite #14
Wakefield, MA 01880