Front-End Web Developer (Boston,MA) 13-100
Remote: This person could work some remote from home.
My client is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to bring technical development expertise to their marketing team. They are looking for someone interested in the latest frontend technologies and passionate about design. If you are passionate about creating a fantastic user experience with every website you build then please send me your resume.
- Work within Engineering and alongside several other developers while taking project management direction from both development and marketing leads.
- Iterate through designs with feedback from stakeholders from all areas of the organization.
- The technical prime in charge of the design and development of various components including:
- corporate website (Jekyll)
- corporate blog (Wordpress)
- HTML marketing emails
- SEO Landing pages
- Ensure high quality of components through good development practices, including design and code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with team through status reports, Wiki, design meetings, etc.
Skills and Technology used every day:
- CSS3, specifically we use LESS
- Photoshop, creating and edit web and email images
- Ruby, for working with the Jekyll powered corporate website
- Wordpress, for corporate blog
- git, specifically GitHub for SCM
- Marketo for email and landing pages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To find out more contact us at:
Jon Freehling President
The Profile Group, Inc. (Technical Placement Firm)
607 North Ave. Suite #14
Wakefield, MA 01880